Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A surprise Engagement!

Wow!! This was so SO crazy!! These are the kind of opportunities I'm DYING for, and one of my good friends presented me with exactly that!! Corey called me a few weeks ago and told me, "Hey! I'm purposing!! And I want you to secretly photograph it." I was jumping up and down because
A. Corey is getting engaged! and B. He wants ME to photograph it and C. He wants it secretly done!

This event far surpassed my expectations by all means and I can't even imagine how Addison was feeling!!  This is probably the longest blog post ever, but I couldn't stop!! Please enjoy the following photos of Corey purposing in a very special way and the photo shoot to follow:

Corey told her to turn around and she cracked up when she saw me!

He got Snapple to make a lid for him!















I was walking and looked down and seriously found this red, heart shaped leaf. I snatched it up and added it to the shoot.














We were arranging them for the next pose and they went back and forth and it feels like they're dancing in this set of photos. I love it.























 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment