Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Huffer mini session

The Huffers.

What can I say?? Louise has supported me from day one! From back in my hair school days, even after I quit, coming to my apartment so I could do her hair, up to now when she calls me to take photos of her growing family! Love this girl and her adorable family! They're due next year with their second baby (who was being uncooperative at their ultra sound to find out what they are having! So we don't know yet!)  I'm so happy for them and we had a blast taking these photos even though Addison was absolutely determined to go play on the playground! 







I love her little pig tails!! So cute!


The playground was too much for this girl to deny.
 



Making our way to the playground!




I love feet shots

My favorites of the three!

 




Baby Huffer!!

Such attractive baby makers! 


Finally at the playground!!






No comments:

Post a Comment