Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Ramsey's Mini Session

Joanna and Kyle Ramsey!

And their amazing dog Jethro.  I love that dog so much.  They said he's like their child and I totally understand that.  As a pet parent of 5, I love each of my animals like their my own baby! So Jethro was included in this mini session!  The Ramsey's are my first mini session respondee's! We had fun at Gilbert Run Park in La Plata, MD and enjoyed the scenery while watching the clock as we didn't want to get locked in after they closed.  Not that it would have been all bad because we just would have taken more photos. ^_^



Jethro says "I love you SO MUCH Mom and Dad!!"






This dog literally posed himself for these photos! He was such a good doggy for his mom and dad!


Getting some love and affection






My fave of the shoot
 Jethro put himself right behind them,  Always close by. 





No comments:

Post a Comment