Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Jones's Mini Session

This is my 5th session with the Jones's!! So crazy!! I took Brady's pictures during his first year of life and now we've been taking family photos at our church's trip to Belvadere Plantation! It's so much fun and such a beautiful venue! Missy is part of the leadership team at our church and does a lot with community outreach.  So the activities she organizes provide the oppotunity for us to help others out around us! Hunter has a family business in the lumber field.  I have a lot of respect for family owned businesses that have grown and been passed down from generation to generation as I hope my business will do that same!!
I love the Jones's! Colton and Braden are so much fun and a blast to watch grow up!!
Enjoy their fun mini session!
 
 








 
This kid has serious model potential.
 

















 
HAD to post this one! hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment