Monday, October 15, 2012

The Thomas's Mini Session

What can I say about this family???
That I love them dearly and hold them in the highest respect.
 
This shoot was fun!! I love these little girls! Last year, the twins were afraid of me, but now when I come over for Taylor's guitar lesson, I get greeted with hundred's of "Hi Becky!! Hi Becky!!" It melts my heart!  I've been teaching Taylor guitar for a year now and she is a delight!! Layna sometimes comes and sits in on our lessons and listens. Billy and Emily lead our small group at our church so I get to hear from their hearts on a regular basis.
It was my honor to capture this family in time and I hope you enjoy these as I know we did taking them!!






 
We did some twirling!!
 







These girls made my job so easy!




I call this set of photos "The loss of interest"

No comments:

Post a Comment